1. First you need to create your account at GitHub.com and login.
2. Create a Repositorie of your project say “test-repo”.
3. After creating your repositorie you will find a link for example “https://github.com/ziyed/test-repo.git”
4. Copy this link.
5. Now Open Command prompt and go to the location where you want to put the repo clone.
6. Now type the following command, run it
git clone https://github.com/ziyed/test-repo.git
7. You will find a project clone will be created in your defined location.
8. If you want to add new files and push it to remote Repositorie, just go through the following command…
git add .
git commit -m "uploading client fils"